MTO | Turband
Introducing the Turband - where "Turband" stands for turban style headband. It looks like a turban but wears like a headband! The Large Turband, modelled by our beautiful Stina Swamp Monster, consists of a large knot feature to replicate a tied 1940's hair scarf. These, of course, have been pre-tied and stitched into place for you!
The Turband is part of my Core Collection which makes buying your favourite vintage styled headwear even faster & easier then before!
Step One: Select your style - Mini Turband - Large Turband - Full Coverage Turban
Step Two: Select your colour - choose from 7 easy to match jersey fabrics & 5 luxurious velvets.
Step Three: Add to cart!
- Fully lined for your comfort
- Pre-tied & sewn for ease of wear
- Measures approximately 20” around
How to Wear:
- For a simple, easy vintage styled look I start by parting my hair to the side and securing in either a low bun or pony tail. I then slip the turban over my head like a normal headband and sit the bottom under my pony tail or bun!
- The Core Collection is Made to Order with a current turn around time of 3 business days. If you have ordered any other pieces they will all ship together.
- This items ships worldwide with Australia Post from Brisbane. Domestic delivery in approximately 2-5 days and international orders in 6-21 business days.
- Your item may be subject to import taxes and duties. These are payable by the customer and cannot be refunded or pre-paid by myself.
Made by Mae Rose.